WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

father's jewel father's jewel

Fucking Rick and Morty ass with the scribbly pupil drawings; I meant to vote 0, but I'm debilitatingly autistic and therefore don't know how to use the computer, so you got lucky this time.

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Just send this to FOX; I'm sure they're willing to use this as official Simpsons material at this point.

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

Gosh damn; it's been a while since you've made a cartoon like this. It's not even the animation that's getting my rocks off; this simply a genuinely satisfying and patently SpeedoSausage style cartoon. There's is no doubt in my mind that this is the work of the SpeedoSausage I've been cyberstalking for 5 years; Bear and Bunny Boo and all of those original cartoons you've put out are great too, but I really missed the way you would rail on the source material in parodies you released during the poor man's Gonzo era. Fucking fantastic.

Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

I've salvaged my record time on this recently; thank goodness for graphics tablets lol.

imgur . com / a / js7ps

I zoomed in to 150% using Google Chrome to achieve it; for reasons beyond my knowledge this is the first time I've tried doing that. My record without zooming in is 43 seconds. I've been a Ucogi fan for about 5 years now; it's my favorite pervy Flash game series on the internet without an iota of doubt; I hope to see it continued, but understand if you're preoccupied with other affairs such as the workload that Mogi Origins' development has created. Also, I've slightly wondered, did you rotoscope and of the animations you did for the blonde-haired cartoon minx with an obscure name starting with a u that we all know and love? The physics in a lot of the animations of her are beyond impressive and convincing; the way that her tits move like Jello against the slight pressing of her hands in the signature hypnotits animation, all of the organic expanding and contracting in the yuri scene; fucking tasty stuff.

Talk Head Talk Head

I tried this for the first time in ages a day ago; it's still as great as ever.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

God damn it; this fucking game. I remember playing in experiment mode for years as a kid; I played the campaign on several occasions, but bemusingly enough, I consistently treated it as though it were a sandbox game under conventional circumstances of using it. I remember finding it surreal that the wounds and gashes that the characters accrue during gameplay appear more detailed and refined than those in any of the actual Madness flashes (I used to be a gargantuan Madness fan in general; I even dressed up as Hank for halloween in the fourth grade). I still don't know if there are any Madness flashes past the 8th installment of the series; I'll have to give that a look.

But, honestly, I can't even imagine how many hours I put into this game when I was of elementary school age range; I remember summoning people to blast apart with the turret and rocket launcher until the game lagged to its crisis. Just hearing the background music again is idyllic.

Big arm boy Big arm boy

Your animations are fucking slippery as hell; they need warning signs to prevent people from falling and breaking their neck while witnessing them and their vivacious nature.

Whisper Lap Dance Whisper Lap Dance

I am the biggest faggot ever thanks to this drawing; the quality of my bro' time shall increase ten fold from this day forth.

Ivanke Rump Ivanke Rump