WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

Go Get 'Em, Denim! Go Get 'Em, Denim!

I laughed audibly at this.

Fried Dynamite Fried Dynamite

Absolutely the greatest animation ever released to this site.

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Really sick.

RicePirate responds:

sweet

Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha) Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha)

Rhythm games and perverted cartoons are probably my two favorite things in life, so I thoroughly appreciated this, but do opine that this project could be improved in certain facets. I didn't notice any distinction between the two levels, as both level 0 and level 1 seem to consist of arrows scrolling down as rather consistent 8th notes without any jumps (double notes) or distinctions in difficulty of any kind; I'm not insinuating that I expected anything too ambitious of this and enjoyed the 2 minutes in which I was playing it, but as a long time rhythm gamer, this is just a minor peeve of mine with Flash rhythm games.

Anyway, sweet work; god damn, did that black dude go down on her.

Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

I've salvaged my record time on this recently; thank goodness for graphics tablets lol.

imgur . com / a / js7ps

I zoomed in to 150% using Google Chrome to achieve it; for reasons beyond my knowledge this is the first time I've tried doing that. My record without zooming in is 43 seconds. I've been a Ucogi fan for about 5 years now; it's my favorite pervy Flash game series on the internet without an iota of doubt; I hope to see it continued, but understand if you're preoccupied with other affairs such as the workload that Mogi Origins' development has created. Also, I've slightly wondered, did you rotoscope and of the animations you did for the blonde-haired cartoon minx with an obscure name starting with a u that we all know and love? The physics in a lot of the animations of her are beyond impressive and convincing; the way that her tits move like Jello against the slight pressing of her hands in the signature hypnotits animation, all of the organic expanding and contracting in the yuri scene; fucking tasty stuff.

Talk Head Talk Head

I tried this for the first time in ages a day ago; it's still as great as ever.

Android 18 Android 18

She looks a little dehydrated; she's a 20-something, right? It's important to make a drawing of her appear young.

Nice details, though.

Pennywise Pennywise

This dude pisses me the fuck off; Tim Curry's Pennywise was so much more effective. If I were being pursued by this prick, I would want to be killed just so I don't have to look at him any longer; what is this Twisted Metal design shit; this is some duck shit bullshit bologona and an insult to the It that petrified me as a kid.

You did a fantastic job drawing him, though; I'm just venting my opinions on this film on Newgrounds, because I can't review the movie due to having not seen it and I'm too penniless to afford to go see it and then take this rant to IMDB; good work, ma'am.

Space Girl Collage Space Girl Collage

I'm going to fuck Thing 3 so hard.