WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

This is the first Mario parody to elicit a genuine laugh out of me in years.

Peanuts Peanuts

You're the CollegeHumor of Newgrounds, only without the sketches that are garbage being added to the mix every now and then.

thisisaok responds:

Thanks!

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

I haven't seen this in ages, but thought I'd drop (get it? lolol) by to say that it's a disservice if this isn't serving as an alternative to a Schoolhouse Rock episode on the water cycle in grade schools everywhere nowadays.

I can't give it a five due to the Comic Sans, though D: This is still a killer Flash.

Talk Head Talk Head

I tried this for the first time in ages a day ago; it's still as great as ever.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

God damn it; this fucking game. I remember playing in experiment mode for years as a kid; I played the campaign on several occasions, but bemusingly enough, I consistently treated it as though it were a sandbox game under conventional circumstances of using it. I remember finding it surreal that the wounds and gashes that the characters accrue during gameplay appear more detailed and refined than those in any of the actual Madness flashes (I used to be a gargantuan Madness fan in general; I even dressed up as Hank for halloween in the fourth grade). I still don't know if there are any Madness flashes past the 8th installment of the series; I'll have to give that a look.

But, honestly, I can't even imagine how many hours I put into this game when I was of elementary school age range; I remember summoning people to blast apart with the turret and rocket launcher until the game lagged to its crisis. Just hearing the background music again is idyllic.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

I recall this being a go-to Flash game for me when I was in the fourth grade; I never heard the narrator when I played it back then, because I would consistently mute the game to ensure a minimum likelihood of my parents noticing that I was playing it. I've absolutely no idea how I managed to avoid such a consequence in retrospect because it seems inevitable; the computer I used to play it was located amid the living room and my parents would circumambulate it on a regular basis. They were ever lenient in the face of computer use, either, I remember all kinds of umbrage ensuing over some of the penchants I held while browsing the internet. One time I printed a picture of Jason Voorhees holding a machete to a man's throat and their reaction was only an iota short of holding one to mine. Either my 10 year old self had ninja-tier internet browser tab/window changing stealth, or my forehead used to be large enough to completely obscure my computer monitor as I used it.

I also wonder how adept I was at the game back then; I achieved a 22 out of 30 just now and have a feeling that I held the luster to prevail past that when I was young and virile. This game is a piece of my life and will be forever; it's kind of funny to see that the model links at the end all lead to parked domains now.

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

Sheesh, can people drop the political jargon for two seconds? This is just internet silliness at its finest; whatever happened to the old days when we would all just laugh at old Flash cartoons of George W. Bush being punched in the face, shot, electrocuted etc. Yeah, the author comment is a tad preachy, but the fact that you people can't even laugh at a violent cartoon drawing without going off on tangents about how it goes against your political views speaks volumes. You pussies need to find a sense of humor.

Anyway, really nice drawing; I love the style.

theonemanshowoff responds:

The message this pic is conveying is that Trump is a bad person and the people who would find this funny are those that also believe he is a bad person. Yes I do believe anyone who supports this man is wrong, but I would never not see them as humans too. Point is people shouldn't get upset when they attack politicians, especially if they never cared about politicians until recently

Waffles animation gif Waffles animation gif

Lovely work; my only criticism is that the lips making contact with the glass would not result in a mark twice the size of the lips while they're contacting the glass; foreshortening would make the kiss mark slightly larger but not double the size. Of course, if this is a stylistic choice of yours and exaggerated by intent, then I've no contention with that; I'm just offering input in case you were going for a realistic approach.

1hour quick-draw stipper 1hour quick-draw stipper

What PsychoMonki said; I can't get enough of your drawings.