WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

All 38 art Reviews

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

Sheesh, can people drop the political jargon for two seconds? This is just internet silliness at its finest; whatever happened to the old days when we would all just laugh at old Flash cartoons of George W. Bush being punched in the face, shot, electrocuted etc. Yeah, the author comment is a tad preachy, but the fact that you people can't even laugh at a violent cartoon drawing without going off on tangents about how it goes against your political views speaks volumes. You pussies need to find a sense of humor.

Anyway, really nice drawing; I love the style.

theonemanshowoff responds:

The message this pic is conveying is that Trump is a bad person and the people who would find this funny are those that also believe he is a bad person. Yes I do believe anyone who supports this man is wrong, but I would never not see them as humans too. Point is people shouldn't get upset when they attack politicians, especially if they never cared about politicians until recently

Waffles animation gif Waffles animation gif

Lovely work; my only criticism is that the lips making contact with the glass would not result in a mark twice the size of the lips while they're contacting the glass; foreshortening would make the kiss mark slightly larger but not double the size. Of course, if this is a stylistic choice of yours and exaggerated by intent, then I've no contention with that; I'm just offering input in case you were going for a realistic approach.

1hour quick-draw stipper 1hour quick-draw stipper

What PsychoMonki said; I can't get enough of your drawings.

Dancing Dancing

Titties.

Django Unchained - Dr. King Schultz Django Unchained - Dr. King Schultz

"Normally I would say "Auf wiedersehen," but since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is "'till I see you again", and since I never wish to see you again, to you, sir, I say goodbye." is my favorite quote from any film ever.

Really nice rendering; I usually see anime titties and cartoons from you (not that such is an issue; I love both of those things), so seeing that your artistic range extending beyond that is a nifty surprise.

♡Marshmallow Cream♡ ♡Marshmallow Cream♡

SPEAKING OF CREAM, I JUST thought about how nice it is in coffee. Sweet drawing.

SPOOKY FLINTHOOK SPOOKY FLINTHOOK

I wasn't aware of this game's existence prior to seeing this because I live under a rock. There's absolutely no better outlet for becoming aware of something's existence than seeing Utah fanart of it, though; stellar work.

invader zim invader zim

This is definitely my favorite of the drawings I've seen from you; solid homage to a fantastic series.

Hyper P.F. Hypnagogia Hyper P.F. Hypnagogia