WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

All 67 art Reviews

Android 18 Android 18

She looks a little dehydrated; she's a 20-something, right? It's important to make a drawing of her appear young.

Nice details, though.

Pennywise Pennywise

This dude pisses me the fuck off; Tim Curry's Pennywise was so much more effective. If I were being pursued by this prick, I would want to be killed just so I don't have to look at him any longer; what is this Twisted Metal design shit; this is some duck shit bullshit bologona and an insult to the It that petrified me as a kid.

You did a fantastic job drawing him, though; I'm just venting my opinions on this film on Newgrounds, because I can't review the movie due to having not seen it and I'm too penniless to afford to go see it and then take this rant to IMDB; good work, ma'am.

Space Girl Collage Space Girl Collage

I'm going to fuck Thing 3 so hard.

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

Really sick; is this going to be a poster or is it just for online ads promoting the game?

JohnnyUtah responds:

maybe both

Ms. Frizzle Ms. Frizzle

What's your favorite episode? Mine's the one where they're exploring space and Arnold takes off his helmet on Pluto like a fucking idiot; HOW DID HE SURVIVE?

Anioco responds:

I like that episode too!

「If you wanna」 「If you wanna」

Electric Soldier Porygon ass motherfucker with the flashy colors sheesh; SEIZURE WARNING.

Delicioso work as always though, sir.

Patreon: Neptune Now Patreon: Neptune Now

I can't tell whether this is non-consensual; the pink-haired girl just seems concerned. It seems like more of a "aw man, what did I get myself into? This isn't the fun kind of kinky" look than one that communicates "someone is successfully accessing an intimate area without my permission."

Or maybe she just needs to take a piss or something; WHEN WILL CLOSURE BE ACHIEVED?

doesn't matter what, where or when doesn't matter what, where or when

These are some tasty ladies you've spawned.

Inspiranope Inspiranope

Yah.

ASSCHEEKS ASSCHEEKS

Indeed they are; quite squishable ones, too.

JayBezzy responds: