WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

Talk Head Talk Head

I tried this for the first time in ages a day ago; it's still as great as ever.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

God damn it; this fucking game. I remember playing in experiment mode for years as a kid; I played the campaign on several occasions, but bemusingly enough, I consistently treated it as though it were a sandbox game under conventional circumstances of using it. I remember finding it surreal that the wounds and gashes that the characters accrue during gameplay appear more detailed and refined than those in any of the actual Madness flashes (I used to be a gargantuan Madness fan in general; I even dressed up as Hank for halloween in the fourth grade). I still don't know if there are any Madness flashes past the 8th installment of the series; I'll have to give that a look.

But, honestly, I can't even imagine how many hours I put into this game when I was of elementary school age range; I remember summoning people to blast apart with the turret and rocket launcher until the game lagged to its crisis. Just hearing the background music again is idyllic.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

I recall this being a go-to Flash game for me when I was in the fourth grade; I never heard the narrator when I played it back then, because I would consistently mute the game to ensure a minimum likelihood of my parents noticing that I was playing it. I've absolutely no idea how I managed to avoid such a consequence in retrospect because it seems inevitable; the computer I used to play it was located amid the living room and my parents would circumambulate it on a regular basis. They were ever lenient in the face of computer use, either, I remember all kinds of umbrage ensuing over some of the penchants I held while browsing the internet. One time I printed a picture of Jason Voorhees holding a machete to a man's throat and their reaction was only an iota short of holding one to mine. Either my 10 year old self had ninja-tier internet browser tab/window changing stealth, or my forehead used to be large enough to completely obscure my computer monitor as I used it.

I also wonder how adept I was at the game back then; I achieved a 22 out of 30 just now and have a feeling that I held the luster to prevail past that when I was young and virile. This game is a piece of my life and will be forever; it's kind of funny to see that the model links at the end all lead to parked domains now.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

I completely agree with the dude below me; however, I'll give this game a 5 anyway for old time's sake. This game was honestly my favorite in-browser Guitar Hero clone in existence way back when.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Goodness was it a nostalgic experience to play through this game again after all of these years. I've been devoutly interested in rhythm games for a veritable fraction of my life and this was always my go-to Flash game for occasions in which I was unable to play Guitar Hero or Rock Band from ages 12-16 (predominately during school hours in which I was expected to use a computer for research purposes, haha). Despite its age of almost 9 years, this game holds up remarkably well in my opinion; it only took me 2 hours to perfect every song, but the simplicity in the Flash graphics and playability of the engine make for a charming and well-wrought gameplay experience. This Flash game franchise is and always will be the poor man's Guitar Hero in my opinion; I was elated to find that you'd added to it as recently as 2012. Keep up the fantastic work!

Dweebus & the Great Destiny Dweebus & the Great Destiny

Absolutely fantastic work. I wasn't sure what to expect when you two had alluded to developing a game on Patreon, but you've definitely made something wonderful; the challenge that this game provides is as veritable as an NES game and Joe's pixel art is a really charming icing to the cake. I began experiencing consistent lag by consequence of navigating out of the game's browser tab that rendered it frustrating to play around the point of the "I'm gonna get 'cha" guys' appearance, but I've seen enough to understand that this is quality work. I'll have to play through the rest on a browser that doesn't fuck me over another time; thanks, Google Chrome.

Keep it up, you two creatures of the night.