WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 10 Fans

Go Get 'Em, Denim! Go Get 'Em, Denim!

I laughed audibly at this.

Fried Dynamite Fried Dynamite

Absolutely the greatest animation ever released to this site.

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Really sick.

RicePirate responds:

sweet

The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space The Shooting Stars - A Rock in Space

Brilliant script and fantastic pixel art; I'm a tad perplexed by what the implication of the ending cannon shot implied to have happened since I don't see how that ties into the notion that they're inside a sentient asteroid, but it kind of added charm to it anyway.

Is that Jeff's voice with an echo effect at the beginning, by the way?

Nevermind; ignore the question; I typed it before I saw the part in the credits about him being the narrator, but I refuse to hit backspace.

Snake My Pebbles Snake My Pebbles

I remember seeing this under Stamper's likes back when the liked videos of people that you subscribe to were displayed on an activity feed; worth a rewatch no doubt.

NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video NinjaSexParty Peppermint Creams Music Video

Goddamn, that background work is delicioso; I'm oersonally impressed that this only took 10 months; you must have been determined as tits (and by listening to a song about being determined for tits, for that matter). Time well spent I'd say! NinjaSexParty should just slide over a fat Game Grumps revenue stack in your direction and make this an alternate official music video.

Glass Joe's Title Fight - ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO by Starbomb Collab - Starbomb Glass Joe's Title Fight - ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO by Starbomb Collab - Starbomb

You hunks and dames did a fantastic job on this.

Jinx vs Syndra - Pregnant Jinx vs Syndra - Pregnant

looool; I'll have to give the rest of this shit a watch. That's some on-point abridged anime voicework. Two thumbs up; if I were polydactyl and therefore had more than two thumbs, I'd give this a higher rating.

Tom Fulp's Secret Tom Fulp's Secret

Affirmative.

Banjo's New Pal Banjo's New Pal

Dude, nice; this is some colorful, John K.-esque shit.