View Profile Welldoneshellfish

101 Movie Reviews

NOW we're talking.

These always give me a J.G. Quintel vibe.

aalong64 responds:

It's funny, a few people have said that but I've never been particularly into Regular Show. I can understand the similarity though. My favourite TV cartoons from this generation of TV cartoons are probably Gravity Falls and Clarence.

Funniest internet cartoon I've seen in a long time. I was at a friend's house during a road trip when I saw this and cried laughing while watching it on YouTube with his brother.

14 Game Reviews

This game is absolutely amazing; the art assets are blowing my mind.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. What a classic.

Whenever I hear this track, I'm always inclined to refer to it as "the Impossible Quiz theme" rather than "the Rocky theme" because I've never actually seen Rocky. Also probably because I'm fucked up, but anyway; classic shit.

146 Art Reviews

Gifs where that little bit of booty is visible from the back as the woman goes from quarter view to frontal view will always be favorite-worthy in my book.

I'm about to go BME Pain Olympics up in that.

redminus responds:

oh hell yeah

The best kind of nudity.

Alright, you slimy bastard. You pissstain wankmuch. You know that sensation that you experience when in an accelerating vehicle where you're being involuntarily jostled about by water, terrain or a slight unsteadiness while in the air? I do that shit.

22, Male