WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

Game Devs : Foamy The Squirrel Game Devs : Foamy The Squirrel

You should hurry up with that patch, you mentioned, my man, because your keyframing of the same exact poses and expressions is making me nauseous.

You made a few insightful points regarding game development with your rant.

A Date With A Pretentious Photography Student A Date With A Pretentious Photography Student

Pretty funny cartoon; your style is charming, but the voice acting could use a little work, primarily in the technical aspects. I recommend looking into Ricepirate's trick for eliminating reverb (look up "How to Make an Audition-Quality Home Recording Studio like you Robbed an Airport Baggage Claim" on YouTube for that); he also has a series of tutorials on voice acting itself that are rather useful; look up "Lip Spank" if you're interested in those. Practicing drawing expressions could definitely augment your cartooning approach as well.

The premise is really solid, though; as a person that has had experience as an art student, I know the drill lol.

OisinBuckley responds:

Thanks for the review! I actually didn't do any of the voice acting but i'll keep that in mind anyway

Sunset Sunset

Is this motherfucker's face, clothes, high ass titties, fucked up eyes, and existence alright? Decent background drawing, man, but you should really do some studies to improve your anatomy and draftsmanship; I recommend Pixelovely or r/Sketchdaily references.

ClaudioWillSwiftAnim responds:

Thank you, I promise to improve.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This is a game with an existence I've been well aware of for years, yet hadn't actually given a try until now. It really perplexes me, too; I had some web pals that I would talk to over Skype every day that made Newgrounds accounts just to play this game, but never bothered with it. This shit is rather sweet; Kitten Cannon with more options and features, as well as better art assets is not something that I mind by any means.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

This is a very solid Flash clone in my opinion; I've played this many times. It's over a decade old now, too; hot damn.

Indie Apocalypse Tycoon Indie Apocalypse Tycoon

Damn, this is brilliant. It perturbs me to know that I failed while playing with a reasonable deal of consideration as to what I would do in these scenarios; I'll have to make a mental note not to get into indie game development.

Jam Dance Jam Dance

I see a few colorless gaps here and there, but the animation is nice; I think that her tits should have a little more of a labored secondary bounce movemment considering the motion of her body.

Anyway; titties and butts.

JuicyDemonArt responds:

That's what I get for using the fill tool, and trying to finish the pic at 3am.
Thanks for the tip. I'm slowly learning titty physics, I'll get there eventually.

Pixel Life Drawing #2 Pixel Life Drawing #2

How common are pixel art life drawings? This concept was foreign to me before now.

Miroko responds:

I think I've seen people do these before. It's just not as popular I guess.

Portal Animation Portal Animation