WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

All 97 art Reviews

Jam Dance Jam Dance

I see a few colorless gaps here and there, but the animation is nice; I think that her tits should have a little more of a labored secondary bounce movemment considering the motion of her body.

Anyway; titties and butts.

JuicyDemonArt responds:

That's what I get for using the fill tool, and trying to finish the pic at 3am.
Thanks for the tip. I'm slowly learning titty physics, I'll get there eventually.

Pixel Life Drawing #2 Pixel Life Drawing #2

How common are pixel art life drawings? This concept was foreign to me before now.

Miroko responds:

I think I've seen people do these before. It's just not as popular I guess.

Portal Animation Portal Animation

This is really badass.

Mint Flavor Mint Flavor

I wish to squish cartoon titties at all times.

Nice work; this is a solid drawing; I'd advise doing some more studies of this pose, though; certain facets of this are awkward such as the right armm and negative space that the right arm seems to form between her torso, pelvis, ass, back, armpits, etc. as it looks a little too wide and askew; I am critiquing this art, but I also wish to lick all of the body parts I just listed on this woman, so don't worry, you still win in my book.

Oppai-Kaiju responds:

I totally agree, my arms are always wonky. I only come to realize it when the inking is done, if I were faster I could spend more time fixing this stuff. No excuse though, just gotta keep practicing. Thanks though, glad you liked it.

Buns Buns

What a tasty lady.

Fruity Fruity

The guy that typed shit below me has fetal alcohol syndrome; nice drawing.

Please be careful tonight Please be careful tonight

Absolutely the greatest drawing you've ever made.

Lost Lost

God DAMN.

Purple Sci-Fi Lady Suit Purple Sci-Fi Lady Suit

Dude, this chick looks extra badass. You know that scribbly, black monster that many people have recounted seeing after a bout of severe sleep deprivation or general disorientation of some sort? It looks as though she tore it apart and its entrails are all over her; she's fucking hardcore.

Android 18 Android 18