WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This is a game with an existence I've been well aware of for years, yet hadn't actually given a try until now. It really perplexes me, too; I had some web pals that I would talk to over Skype every day that made Newgrounds accounts just to play this game, but never bothered with it. This shit is rather sweet; Kitten Cannon with more options and features, as well as better art assets is not something that I mind by any means.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

This is a very solid Flash clone in my opinion; I've played this many times. It's over a decade old now, too; hot damn.

Indie Apocalypse Tycoon Indie Apocalypse Tycoon

Damn, this is brilliant. It perturbs me to know that I failed while playing with a reasonable deal of consideration as to what I would do in these scenarios; I'll have to make a mental note not to get into indie game development.

Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha) Cece Rhythm Dance Fun (Alpha)

Rhythm games and perverted cartoons are probably my two favorite things in life, so I thoroughly appreciated this, but do opine that this project could be improved in certain facets. I didn't notice any distinction between the two levels, as both level 0 and level 1 seem to consist of arrows scrolling down as rather consistent 8th notes without any jumps (double notes) or distinctions in difficulty of any kind; I'm not insinuating that I expected anything too ambitious of this and enjoyed the 2 minutes in which I was playing it, but as a long time rhythm gamer, this is just a minor peeve of mine with Flash rhythm games.

Anyway, sweet work; god damn, did that black dude go down on her.

Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

I've salvaged my record time on this recently; thank goodness for graphics tablets lol.

imgur . com / a / js7ps

I zoomed in to 150% using Google Chrome to achieve it; for reasons beyond my knowledge this is the first time I've tried doing that. My record without zooming in is 43 seconds. I've been a Ucogi fan for about 5 years now; it's my favorite pervy Flash game series on the internet without an iota of doubt; I hope to see it continued, but understand if you're preoccupied with other affairs such as the workload that Mogi Origins' development has created. Also, I've slightly wondered, did you rotoscope and of the animations you did for the blonde-haired cartoon minx with an obscure name starting with a u that we all know and love? The physics in a lot of the animations of her are beyond impressive and convincing; the way that her tits move like Jello against the slight pressing of her hands in the signature hypnotits animation, all of the organic expanding and contracting in the yuri scene; fucking tasty stuff.

Talk Head Talk Head

I tried this for the first time in ages a day ago; it's still as great as ever.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

God damn it; this fucking game. I remember playing in experiment mode for years as a kid; I played the campaign on several occasions, but bemusingly enough, I consistently treated it as though it were a sandbox game under conventional circumstances of using it. I remember finding it surreal that the wounds and gashes that the characters accrue during gameplay appear more detailed and refined than those in any of the actual Madness flashes (I used to be a gargantuan Madness fan in general; I even dressed up as Hank for halloween in the fourth grade). I still don't know if there are any Madness flashes past the 8th installment of the series; I'll have to give that a look.

But, honestly, I can't even imagine how many hours I put into this game when I was of elementary school age range; I remember summoning people to blast apart with the turret and rocket launcher until the game lagged to its crisis. Just hearing the background music again is idyllic.

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

I recall this being a go-to Flash game for me when I was in the fourth grade; I never heard the narrator when I played it back then, because I would consistently mute the game to ensure a minimum likelihood of my parents noticing that I was playing it. I've absolutely no idea how I managed to avoid such a consequence in retrospect because it seems inevitable; the computer I used to play it was located amid the living room and my parents would circumambulate it on a regular basis. They were ever lenient in the face of computer use, either, I remember all kinds of umbrage ensuing over some of the penchants I held while browsing the internet. One time I printed a picture of Jason Voorhees holding a machete to a man's throat and their reaction was only an iota short of holding one to mine. Either my 10 year old self had ninja-tier internet browser tab/window changing stealth, or my forehead used to be large enough to completely obscure my computer monitor as I used it.

I also wonder how adept I was at the game back then; I achieved a 22 out of 30 just now and have a feeling that I held the luster to prevail past that when I was young and virile. This game is a piece of my life and will be forever; it's kind of funny to see that the model links at the end all lead to parked domains now.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

I completely agree with the dude below me; however, I'll give this game a 5 anyway for old time's sake. This game was honestly my favorite in-browser Guitar Hero clone in existence way back when.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Goodness was it a nostalgic experience to play through this game again after all of these years. I've been devoutly interested in rhythm games for a veritable fraction of my life and this was always my go-to Flash game for occasions in which I was unable to play Guitar Hero or Rock Band from ages 12-16 (predominately during school hours in which I was expected to use a computer for research purposes, haha). Despite its age of almost 9 years, this game holds up remarkably well in my opinion; it only took me 2 hours to perfect every song, but the simplicity in the Flash graphics and playability of the engine make for a charming and well-wrought gameplay experience. This Flash game franchise is and always will be the poor man's Guitar Hero in my opinion; I was elated to find that you'd added to it as recently as 2012. Keep up the fantastic work!