WelldoneshellfishWelldoneshellfish

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

Game Devs : Foamy The Squirrel Game Devs : Foamy The Squirrel

You should hurry up with that patch, you mentioned, my man, because your keyframing of the same exact poses and expressions is making me nauseous.

You made a few insightful points regarding game development with your rant.

A Date With A Pretentious Photography Student A Date With A Pretentious Photography Student

Pretty funny cartoon; your style is charming, but the voice acting could use a little work, primarily in the technical aspects. I recommend looking into Ricepirate's trick for eliminating reverb (look up "How to Make an Audition-Quality Home Recording Studio like you Robbed an Airport Baggage Claim" on YouTube for that); he also has a series of tutorials on voice acting itself that are rather useful; look up "Lip Spank" if you're interested in those. Practicing drawing expressions could definitely augment your cartooning approach as well.

The premise is really solid, though; as a person that has had experience as an art student, I know the drill lol.

OisinBuckley responds:

Thanks for the review! I actually didn't do any of the voice acting but i'll keep that in mind anyway

Sunset Sunset

Is this motherfucker's face, clothes, high ass titties, fucked up eyes, and existence alright? Decent background drawing, man, but you should really do some studies to improve your anatomy and draftsmanship; I recommend Pixelovely or r/Sketchdaily references.

ClaudioWillSwiftAnim responds:

Thank you, I promise to improve.

I lie to myself I lie to myself

Hahaaaa, look at her left tit bouncing in profile with that valedictory walk cycle.

Yes, this is the criteria on which I'm giving this cartoon a 5; what you going to do about it? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM? Cute anime titties brighten my day and art is subjective, therefore I appreciate the presence of cartoon boobies on the screen that you have bequeathed upon me in remuneration for clicking this; I appreciate the subjective experience that this cartoon has delivered for me with the presence of cartoon boobs, therefore I will give it a 5; that is all, thank you.

Akutox3 responds:

aww thank you xD i wish there were more people like you on this planet <3

new shoes new shoes

Nice, dude; your style reminds me a lot of DanPaladin.

Night Shift Night Shift

Nice, man; I really like your style; the pencil tool-utilizing look with the way that you draw is really charming. Also, you say that your parents helped you make the music? You have some solid and talented folks.

Gregory Horror Show Reanimation Gregory Horror Show Reanimation

Good work, amigos.

64 Bits - Lights Out Luigi 64 Bits - Lights Out Luigi

What the fuck; this is brilliant. The god damned piano with teeth from Super Mario 64, good lord; that is just unbridled genius.

Rick and Morty: The delicious taste of ice cream Rick and Morty: The delicious taste of ice cream

I've only watched two episodes of Rick and Morty in my life and now I feel like I've seen three.

The Simpsun The Simpsun

Finally, a Simpsons flash trying to be funny that's actually funny.